! Scions Admin Application !

Scion

RP Name: TR RANCOR ARFO Major Scion | TR ENGI C Scion | TR Jedi Padawan Shmoop

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:177686037

Timezone: Pacific Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): It all started back when we were on the event server because the main server was down. I was just jumping around being bored when I saw that Commander Kitsune, and 3 others were fixing up the temporary TR room for incoming CCs. I really wanted to help but I wasn't staff, so I decided to submit an admin application. In general, I love helping people because it makes me feel good everyday, knowing that I just helped and improved a player and his StarWars RP experience. Other than that, being a part of a staff team makes me feel like I am a part of something important. If I have to, I will discipline defective players and teach them a lesson so they don't do it again, I was a former WO Hammer and disciplining and watching over people is a piece of cake for me. Now, being an Officer, I understand the rules and regulations of this server and my battalion, which I think would make me a good asset to the staff team. If I am staff, I will, to the best of my abilities, help the staff and more importantly the players. Players ALWAYS come before the needs of the staff, in my opinion. I joined Synergy in October and I believe I now have a good understanding of how the server operates and how the staff operates as well. I believe that I will not only improve the players experience, but also the men in my battalion, and their experience as well. I know most of the staff on this server pretty well, and I don't have any beefs with anyone either. I also would love to get to know more of the staff here and be a part of the Synergy RP Staff Community and see what they have to offer.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 16, my name is Brad or Bradley, I live on the East Coast(prefer not to specify where), I am in 11th grade of high school. I love gaming with all of my passion, been doing it since I was 9. First game I ever bought was on the Wii, which was a Mario game I believe. I'm a friendly person, although don't get on my bad side or things will get ugly. I keep to myself about personal things, I love to hear about others interests. I am very ecstatic most of the time when on the server, playing with my mates. I really don't have a personal beef with anyone on the server right now, and I would prefer not to start one. At the start when you first meet me, I am shy, but I open up when I feel comfortable and I really just become a very different person(in a good way). I really dislike minging and especially racism.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, on other StarWars RP servers, DarkRP, Discord Servers, Other Games, etc.

Edited by Scion

+1 Great Tinder Bio

12 hours ago, Scion said:

I'm 16, my name is Brad or Bradley, I live on the East Coast(prefer not to specify where), I am in 11th grade of high school. I love gaming with all of my passion, been doing it since I was 9. First game I ever bought was on the Wii, which was a Mario game I believe. I'm a friendly person, although don't get on my bad side or things will get ugly. I keep to myself about personal things, I love to hear about others interests. I am very ecstatic most of the time when on the server, playing with my mates. I really don't have a personal beef with anyone on the server right now, and I would prefer not to start one. At the start when you first meet me, I am shy, but I open up when I feel comfortable and I really just become a very different person(in a good way).

• Agree 1

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 1/13/18 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.