[ACCEPTED] CWRP-[DAN] Staff Application

osamabinlacken

RP Name: 501st HVYL LT Hardcase

Steam ID: 76561199217708285 , STEAM_0:1:628721278

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):  Overall, I would like to become a member of the staff team for several reasons, some of which boil down to my desire for increased responsibility in  game. I have also heard about certain issues, such as a lack of tickets being taken and internal staff matters, and I would like to be there to assist as much as possible. Qualities in myself that I believe contribute to my suitability for a staff position include my activity level. Currently, I am a student at my college, attending only a few classes weekly, leaving me with lots of free time throughout the week as I already devote a significant amount of my time to Synergy, and others can agree that I am extremely active in this regard. While I acknowledge that this would be my first time staffing somewhere, I feel that since joining the Synergy community three months ago I have learned a lot and developed a strong understanding of how things operate. I am excited  about contributing to this server and believe that this experience would be an excellent starting point for me and is a significant factor in my reason to become an administrator. there are other reasons as well, but I believe those are the biggest.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well I wrote the part above after this part not realizing as I included this in there but, I currently am in college taking a few classes weekly (although I devote a lot of my time to synergy) and have been a very active community member within this server. Now Since my main focus outside of games is my academics / school I generally spend alot of my time here. Besides all that I am currently within the 501st as a Heavy lead, Torrent company officer, as well as a Current Lieutenant. My general love for the 501st lead me here which I am very grateful for as 501st has made my experience on my server 10 times better and has overall made me love synergy and wish to apply for staff. That being said thats just some minor things about me.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, But I am a very quick and dedicated learner.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 411: 12: 02

Edited by osamabinlacken
fixed title
Veteran Admin

+1 

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Veteran Admin

+1

Veteran Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED