Bakus' GM Application

Bakus

Name: Bakus
SteamID: 76561198301723525
How long have you played on the server?: 1047:23:06.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

10. Sorry, If I could say 11, I would. Huge part of my childhood. I own way too many comics, I've seen every movie and show in the series. I'm a nerd.

===============================================================================================================================================================
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:

Well, lets give a good response to this then, I have played this server on and off FOR YEARS, I've only logged 1000 hours on server, and I plan on doing more, I love helping out as event jobs, I love pushing for more RP, I LOVE the creation of unique opportunities. I've spent so long watching, that now I feel like doing, giving back what I have been given, and designing things for everyone to enjoy. So all in all I think it's time to give it a good ol' shot. I plan to bring forth some more fun activities that are extremely thought out, also if you don't know me and how much I love RP, I'D BE SUPRISED.

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes, I understand this completely.

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

===============================================================================================================================================================

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r89M9K7dDvxUgVqRntnSAE-HQ0SsRrAIdphM9l9WM9k/edit - Main Server Event

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MP8B_lAU867AlMrtYubMCYgtU_gI0sMPU9FP4_hltLc/edit - Event Server Deployment

Veteran Admin

Amazing docs! This is the man for the job +1

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED