Dani's GM app

CL4P-TP

Name: Dani
SteamID:76561199027884998
How long have you played on the server? 537:38:04.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team? I love roleplay and making stories of mine and others come to life. im also an actor and voice actor so i love using characters and their voices to enhance the experience. i want to give them a full experience that makes them feel like its not just a game but they are really a clone in the moment .I've had ideas for the server for a while and thought id finally try out for gm. i dont have super knowledge of using gmod but i have great ideas an ways to entertain.

are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/100YDYf1esu8rVeUTFwq0hywNHOEBpQKl1E1CJxaiP18/edit?usp=sharing

deployment

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V00jPp4K0nwBiWnzMpdkPCXngZlsycQEqsJjpS_mGKw/edit?usp=sharing

they are simple incase i need to improvise 

Veteran Admin

Your docs could use more details for your story planning, but its alright! +1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED