[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Quantum's Staff Application

Quantum

RP Name: Jedi 21st Neophyte Padawan Quantum / Rancor SGT Quantum

Steam ID: 76561198882115263

VIP (Y/N):  Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): After joining the server a week ago due to my friend wanting me to play gmod again I have fallen in love with this server extremely fast compared to other servers I've played in the past. This community is incredibly welcoming and easy to join in comparison to other large servers. Due  to this I have a reason to want to get on and play every single day. While yes I may seem green to the server I know I could be a extremely helpful administrator. I learn fast, have experience, and have the friends that want to see me succeed on the server. I have 2 lives on the server but I certainly have some downtime where I have nothing to do and want to put my restlessness to good use, being able to answer tickets, read the forums, and help fellow players is what I'd love to do to fill that void. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 21 year old cybersecurity college student as of right now. When I'm not in classes or hanging out with friends I'm on the server( don't worry that's a majority of the time). I am perusing this field in the hopes that I can run my very own business with a friend of mine which results in me having a lot of time to sit my ass on synergy. When I'm not in school or on the server, I enjoy working on cars, right now I'm upgrading my 2015 Miata MX-5 besides that the majority of my time ends up with me sitting in discord or TeamSpeak talkin to the boys from the server. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I do. I was an administrator on Zephyr(Shutdown) where it averaged around 30-70 players. On that server it was a bit different from synergy when it comes to how you handle staff sit downs but for the most part I was recognized twice by the management team for handling the most tickets during those months and having the most time spent being active on staff. I was also a community manager on Atlantis Networks(Shutdown) where I started there from the beginning and built it up to 45 players consistently. My last staff position was on Valour Networks as a manager, on this server I successfully ascended the ranks and made the server (in my opinion) keep it's player base far longer than it should have with the owners it had. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 97

Thanks for reading my application! 

Edited by Quantum

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 

GM Leadership

+1 Great dude

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Veteran Admin

+1!

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

GM Leadership

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree