[ACCEPTED] Greaser's staff application

Greaser

RP Name: Greaser | Trapper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49203864

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason I want to become staff is to help out as much as I can and make everyone's time on the server a positive experience. The admins in my battalion are working hard always helping someone hosting entertainments or tryouts. A lot of people might say it motivated them to become staff but it's true and I want to be apart of this great community. I want to put more time on the server, I want to show my dedication to the server by helping expand this loving community. Becoming a staff member would allow me to show that I want to give back to this community by helping within my own battalion 
or across the sever as a whole.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I work at a local paint supply company making products used for painting. I love to meet new people and make new potential friendships. I'd say I'm a chill person always wanting to learn from new experiences to help myself and others. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
No previous experience.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:   536 hours

+1, super helpful guy when i need him for GC tryouts and he super dedicated to helping out members.

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

+1 Bruh, this man has done some amazing work inside of 212th, he honestly would be an amazing pick for the staff team. 

he's very creative and understanding. He has the type of mind to switch from fun to serious so he would be a great addition

Current: 212th MAJ | Ghost Company Lead

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x2

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png