[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Jahmez) Staff Application

Jafman

RP Name: 41st HVYL SFC Tenn

Steam ID: 76561199006244700

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6-sentence minimum): I would like to join the staff team because I love Synergy's community and its administrators. I believe joining the administrative team would allow me to help this amazing server. The administrators have shown outstanding activity in the game, and I believe that with me in this position I would bring substantial value to the team, however, since the day I joined Synergy, I noticed a lot of the admins are usually AFK when players require dupes, name changes, or anything that would be needed for their training's, so after the realization I decided to apply for admin so I can help impact the community with whatever they need, and I believe that I would be a good team member throughout the day because I tend to play for long hours, especially throughout the night. I also would like to help out my battalion whenever they need something spawned in for training or an event, and I think that my help would keep not just my battalion active but also the entirety of the server. I think that with my activity I can be a major help to the team as well in the morning and later on in the afternoon because the admins are typically not on or are AFK around those times, and that's when the server tends to die down due to the lack of admins not being able to help out with events. I plan on helping out the community as much as I can every day of the week, and I believe I am fully capable of this position.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum):  I am currently in the 41st Elite Battalion as the Improcco lore character Tenn, I took a break from GMOD about a year ago and I returned because I found Synergy to be interesting, and I think I would like to help out with this spectacular community. 41st was my first ever Battalion in the server and I have no plans on leaving it. I have a good amount of GMOD knowledge as well as experience. I can meet any standards of the Staff Team as well as expectations, and I am very mature when it comes to rules on the server because I believe everyone should be having a good time, so I don't appreciate rulebreakers because that ruins many players's time on the server. I have always been a fan of the Star Wars movies and comics, so I know a fair amount of lore. I am currently trying to finish high school so I can join the United States Marine Corps and eventually commission as an officer, and as of right now, I am in training to prepare myself for boot camp. ( I'm active on weekdays from 4 PM EST - 12 PM EST. On weekends I'm active all day from 9:00 PM EST - 1:00 or 3:00 AM EST ).

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have been a staff member on a few big discord servers, ranging from 100 to 1,000 members. I understand this isn't GMOD staff experience, but I think that my experience as a discord staff member is an accomplishment because from it I've learned how to properly take care of rule breakers and people who misbehave.

How many hours of in-game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 84:28:40

Edited by Jafman
Just fixing small errors.

Current: Admin, 41st Improcco Company XO REGL CPT Tenn, Navy ENS CAO
Former: NOTHING 41ST IS THE BEST

image.png?ex=65f6b104&is=65e43c04&hm=16761edc30d70b22d5aea4dd4038f308d8ed7f97bd3154248ab2f675ad1234fb&=

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png