[ACCEPTED] Drip Staff App V3

Drip

RP Name: Drip

Steam ID: 76561199237845218

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST/EDT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an Admin on Synergy to have a greater impact on the server. Currently I am a Captain in Rancor and being staff is one of the best ways to help support my Battalion and the server itself. By making ARC trainings more convenient and quicker as well being able to host patrols to entertain my troopers. I also want to generally be helpful to everyone all around. Minimizing and eliminating wait time in between tickets is one of my goals. I plan on doing great things on Synergy in the future to come and being staff is one of the best ways to do so. Additionally I want to be able to host events during downtime to keep everyone entertained and engaged

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Im not a very interesting person. I started playing Synergy in May and still do to this day. I have been playing video games all my life and used to do a lot outside of gaming like basketball fishing etc. But a bicycle accident made those hard for me to do. I find a lot of enjoyment being able to play Synergy daily

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Was a NA here temporarily. Nothing necessarily notable otherwise

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 3500 Hrs

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

GM Leadership

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree