CIS almost destroys the base

Synergy

• System

Name: Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:207032107

Who helped (If applicable): Shaman, Acer, Joyboy

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Full CIS assault, commandos snuck into base and planted bombs. Onderon came out of it with only minor damage to the ER.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

2/4/5

I did not enjoy. Banning fire shotguns and flamethrowers is one thing, but it usually implies that the commando droids will stop spamming SG shotguns. This was not the case. 

• Informative 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, KaiserNeiner said:

2/4/5

I did not enjoy. Banning fire shotguns and flamethrowers is one thing, but it usually implies that the commando droids will stop spamming SG shotguns. This was not the case. 

I prefer to ban them due to how fast events end up when they are allowed. This is also false, I only banned fire weapons on EJs. You had the ability to still use them on droids which sped run the assault part of my event. I just see them as too disruptive, so if I have EJs, I ban them. I understand your position though. Just wish your batt didn't state that they would refuse to play the event in ooc due to the ban and then disconnect because of my decision. Could have just stopped playing it. Appreciate the feedback though, could have definetly made the commandos less powerful. thats my bad. I'll remember that for next time.

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter