[ACCEPTED] Duh for Staff 2023

DuhWolfe

Title of Thread:  CWRP - CWRP Staff Application

RP Name: Duh, Rengar Hykren, Sagengo Hykren

Steam ID: 76561198216426275

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So far since joining the server I've been super active on it and love it. I genuinely would like to volunteer to show more dedication and give back to the community of this server by helping out. Being able to help out in a server that I really enjoy and spend a lot of time on makes me happy. I want to be an admin so that I can give back to everyone who has made me happy and gave me a place to enjoy my time and do things with people as I meet them. I want to show my dedication and gratitude by volunteering my time on the server to ensure that it's doing great, to ensure that everyone is having fun and enjoying their time similar to how I enjoy my time on the server. It's truly been an amazing experience and being able to help others have a similar experience is why I want to be staff.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love being friendly, having fun, and hanging out. I genuinely enjoy helping people out and doing what I can to give back. Ontop of this, I absolutely love roleplay and watching people create a story of sort. I also really have met awesome people on the server that makes me love it more, being able to spend time with people I can connect with has

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes I do, I was a previous admin for Claymore Gaming, I was Head of Events then Head of Staff for Borderless Gaming, I also have experience moderating and admining for discord communities.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 133:05:36

Edited by DuhWolfe
  • Winner 1

Current: Trauma Unit Lead / Rancor
Previous: Senior Admin / GM
Lore Characters: Trauma

spacer.png

+1 Goated guy, would be a great member of the team

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED