Poker

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: KU MED WO Poker

Steam ID: 76561198363569244

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I went on an LOA and realized I wouldn't be able to make it back to the server in a reasonably amount of time, so i resigned. 

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I wish to rejoin the staff team for 3 main reasons. To start, I want to rejoin the staff team in order for staff to have a more late night presense. I don't have a normal sleep schedule, therefore I am able to be up at early hours. To continue, I have noticed that there aren't a lot of people in my battalion who are SA+, so it will just be easier for everyone if i come back and they won't have to wait for tickets to be taken. Finally, I wish to attempt to go farther than I did one of the last times I joined, and try to have a bigger impact on the team and the server as a whole.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): I believe my previous time as a staff member went okay. It was somwhat cut short, so I wasn't able to do everything I wanted to do. Other than that, I hosted stuff pretty regularly and did my best with ticket counts.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

Current: Poker

Prior: Poker

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png