Elusionz

RP Name: Ryan

Steam ID
: 76561199454828194

VIP (Y/N): Y.

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I want to become an administrator to support the community
. I personally have noticed a lack of staff around 5 AM GMT. I hope to support the community by being friendly to newer and older members alike. Because I am around early EU (5-6 AM GMT) I am able to fill the gaps were staff might be absent. I have only been on the server for a little while however it has come to be an amazing place that I actually enjoy spending my time in. I would also like to be more involved with this community and be able to be there if people need help or even just someone to talk to, I am always willing to listen to any problems people might have and help them resolve the issue.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
A little about me
, I'm a true brit that tries to be friendly to everyone I come across with the hope I can make a difference. I am currently enlisted in the British Army Cadets working on one day making to the real deal. I am a very passionate about the tasks that I am given and will always work day in and day out to get it done. For awhile I was afraid to ask for help however over the last year or so I have worked in getting better at asking for help.

Do you have any previous staff experience
? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:
In gmod no however I was a server administrator for a FiveM server for around 2 years

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:
Around 190

Current:  Omega 15 Fi
Former: TG | 332nd Oz | TC Kano | TCO Tup | Senior Senator Bail Organa | 501st MAJ | TC Fives | CG CPT | Alpha-74 Stec

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png