[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Chip's Staff Application

Chips

RP Name: Chips

Steam ID: 76561199389455988

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be able to bring a fun and engaging experience for any player on the server and help people out more in the off times when not as many people are on. I want to engage more with the community and with the staff to build a place that RP and creativity in that can flourish. I see downtime as an opportunity for trainings along with smaller events that don't have to overtly engage everyone but can give each group of the server their time to shine through and show what they can do. I believe every battalion and branch is important to those who want to express themselves or heck even just go shoot up some stuff, we are all a community and i want to only help that community grow. I love to make settings for roleplay and character development in a few of the tabletop games i play so i would like to try to apply those skills here helping everyone grow their characters and create stories.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm from the PNW and i have a little experience with admin work on Garry's mod, i have played on a few servers here and there and taken time moving up the ranks and building some fun friendships. I like to feel of use or enjoy helping others get things done and i will take a large amount of my time and effort to make sure that it does get done. I have been a dm for a few years and enjoy creating stories, honestly its probably been my favorite thing to do since i started, there's not a whole lot to me but i do my best where i can.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I have had a decent run as a senior mod on...well icefuse i didn't really clique with the leadership there but for a few months i had helped as a GM assistant, built dupes, and filled out 50 tickets a week that's about all of my staffing experience 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 90+ hours

CG MAJOR, Currently Dead, Looking for Crackers.....

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png