[DENIED] staff aplication

osamabinlacken

RP Name:vyse

Steam ID:76561199217708285

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone:est

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):i love the community and i want to anything i can to help improve it. i've been playing for a few months now and ever since i joined I've wanted to be able to host events and help bring up activity. i also love the current staff team and would love to be apart of it all of them are super cool people. i like helping people i always have and being an administrator id have an opportunity to do that more. I'm on late at night most of the time i notice that theirs not a lot of staff on late so id love to help out with that. and i want to be able to whitelist people without having to call on another admin and place dupes and build things to do more trainings frequently within my battalion and other battalions 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):i'm a huge Starwars fan my favorite character is mace Windu. i'm good with people. i'm constantly trying to improve myself 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:no

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 222:52:59.

Edited by osamabinlacken
i took some constructive criticism and tried to improve it
Veteran Admin

+1 I think you would be a good help because your active but, please add more to your app i beg.

+1 Although I think you would be good help for the server. You need to add a lot more to your application and fix a lot of grammar mistakes if you don't do this then my +1 will be a -1 for those reasons. It feels that you did not try on this application at all. This me giving you honest feedback please don't take it the wrong way. 

Former: Ahsoka Tano / Wrecker / Atin

Former: Sage Manager

Former: 332nd Jedi Lead / 501st Officer 501st DA Lead

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 I'm proud that you are going for staff! I know you can bring lots of help and fun to the server.

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png