cant join main event room ts

Bug Type (Server:): team speak

Severity level (Low - Medium - High): low

Evidence (if you can):  insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_join_power) 

Description of the bug: i used to be able to join to be a event job but now this keeps popping up insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_join_power)

How can we recreate it: idk

Check your permissions on TS by right clicking and hitting permissions overview. whats your join power? then click on All in the menu that comes up and find channel join power
image.png?ex=655199b7&is=653f24b7&hm=398
image.png?ex=65519a3c&is=653f253c&hm=183

This likely isn't a bug and probably has more to do with the fact that you don't have a tag high enough to allow in.

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

39 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Check your permissions on TS by right clicking and hitting permissions overview. whats your join power? then click on All in the menu that comes up and find channel join power
image.png?ex=655199b7&is=653f24b7&hm=398
image.png?ex=65519a3c&is=653f253c&hm=183

This likely isn't a bug and probably has more to do with the fact that you don't have a tag high enough to allow in.

Screenshot 2023-10-29 231458.png (1400×567)

Just now, Shadowwolf9910 said:

i tryed to show a photo of what u said to do but the photo woundent work 

1 minute ago, Shadowwolf9910 said:

i cant view the screenshot

2 minutes ago, Shadowwolf9910 said:

yea the issue isn't a bug its just you have 5 join power and the channel likely requires a higher channel join power than you currently have.

Join power derives from your TS tags. So you would need a higher tag

Edited by Mystic

what should i do then 

Nothing. You can't really request a higher tag to join a channel. 

What do you need the channel for?

i like to be event jobs when people are in there and need on for ejs i like to help 

you would need to request to be pulled in by whoever is hosting then. 

@Wosyis the Main Server Event Room supposed to require join power?

Systems Dev

This has been marked as acknowledged and marked as a bug that is being looked into.
This will remain unlocked in the case that more information becomes present.

// MOVING TO ACKNOWLEDGED REPORTS

Life Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

Systems Dev

This issue has been marked as resolved and therefore has been resolved on server or is unresolvable.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO RESOLVED REPORTS

Life Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife