The Bounty Hunters Revenge

Synergy

• System

Name: Scorch

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156107399

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): After the recent invasion of the Village, Deathwatch Commander Tohs'Ter took notice of this and offered the Bounty Hunters a lump sum of Credits to kill Cody. They failed

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Grim, Wave, some others that I forgot the names of soz :c

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

4 / 4 / 5

I'll start off strong with the 5, I have no reason not to give it a 5 seeing as my computer ran normal like any other event, the average.
The 4 rating for care and effort is purely due to a pvp centered event, I pray for the BvB to come back and pvp gives me a breath of fresh air. Wasn't entirely a shoot 'em up, a unique idea in a while.
4 for Gameplay because the world centers around the 212th obviously, and the 212th were the center of this event. Had fun.

Veteran Admin

5/5/5 Fun BH RP

Head Admin

5/5/5 

"so we're just shooting people that aren't hostile" proceeds to start shooting people right after W 

• Based 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png