24 Hour Deployment October Feedback

Head Admin

Hey everyone, its your least favorite GMD! We hosted a 24 hour deployment today with events and RP happening all throughout. We did one a few months ago and took some of the feedback then and applied it here. Please give ideas for the next one, feedback, ratings, favorite moments, etc below. I'll link all the AAR's hosted throughout the time frame here. We have 18 events hosted with AAR's, but a lot of passive RP, patrols, SIMs, Citadel runs, etc. Hope everyone enjoyed and much love. 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• Director
Director

Enjoyable as always!

That was so much fun to help with and participate in man good fucking job. Synergy has had deployments like this before in the past but I think this one takes the cake for the best one. Amazing work and thank you.

• Dumb 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Banned
7 hours ago, Bleach said:

That was so much fun to help with and participate in man good fucking job. Synergy has had deployments like this before in the past but I think this one takes the cake for the best one. Amazing work and thank you.

Bro will do anything for SA of the week 😂

• Agree 3
  • Based 2

r4ymo.gif