Extracting Trando Slaves (Ironic)

Synergy

• System

Name: Cody

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146600285

Who helped (If applicable): NA

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Troopers were deployed to Geonosis to save and resuce Trandoshan slaves. They were able to storm the planet's surface and clear out underground facilities to eventually find the prisoners. With quick work from boarding teams, we were able to break through the CIS blockade as well.

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

3 / 4 / 2

3 on gameplay. I am not going to say it was anything out of the ordinary. I do believe that general gameplay was fine, it is late but I rate it how I see it w/ no sucking up. Was nothing special, no hostage rp or anything, but finding an event job this late would be difficult. I didn't see any advertising for an EJ though, might've just missed it. 

4 on care and effort. It was no where near perfect but for an event this late, it would be a crime to late "care" any lower since not many things happen this late on the server. However, definitely had some more room to do any amount of rp besides the occasional advert that helps direct the event.

2 on the performance. Kaiser said to keep in the new server in mind, but this part of an AAR rating is for performance and my frames were nothing above 15-20 solid on Geonosis when hardly anything was happening.