Karma's Resignation[COMPLETE]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Karma

Game Master Rank: Gamemaster???

Are you VIP?: Yes

Date: Oct. 18

Reason for leaving:

It's been hard to balacing my freetime with life. My recent position has made it very hard to meet quotas (I know I haven't been meeting them). My lost of dupes was heavily frustrating, which was mu fault to begin with but still was a major thing that made me very uninspired to make more dupes. I felt I wasn't putting in the effort anymore and despite bit of a break it wasn't enough. 

Connecting issues is another major thing, I more see it as a me thing than a server thing, but when it takes me nearly 30 minutes most times to log in because of LUA Script Errors or just timing out and with my work weeks giving me very little time to be on. Nothing I have done seems to improve load times or connections issues.

I have no quarls agaisnt the server or the people, mostly everyone makes me laugh my ass off and keeps me hooked in. But alas, it's just not fun anymore. With time, maybe I'll come back again. But I just don't have the time anymore.

Farewells:

[212th]

Kaiser: A damn good friend, leader, and Commander. He works his ass off for the Battalion and pushed me to be even better. Change me for the better. 212th is in no better hands.

Crys: A fine ARC lead, he works his hardest to represent the ARC regiment in the 212th.

Quassont: A great leader as well, and a person who helped me get more into my hobby.

Gator: A good friend, and a motivater to what I loved doing.

Wyler: A trooper with a good heart and probably one of the best up and comming officer. 

[Other]

Xaze: Stop stalking my house. But all and all a funny mf and a good leader for this server.

Ki-Adi-Mundi: I don't know your out of character name, but goddamm do you play him so well. I hope to God you keep on being him.

Texas: A mad man, somebody should definitely call the police for his madness. In all serious, he is the peak of medical RP and a damn great Naval.

GM Leadership

Your resignation has been LOGGED.

Thank you for your service to the Game Master Team.

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree