Riddler's Game Master Application

Riddler

Name: Riddler

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100904140

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: I would've currently played a good 300+ hours since arriving on the server back in late November.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I feel for myself I have quite a depth of knowledge when it comes to the Clone  Wars but overall star wars in general. So I'd give myself an 8, I'm confident speaking about lore when its brought up in discussion and so on.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Yes, I believe in myself as quite a good team leader for my current battalion and former battalions I've severed with. In general as my part time job is a DJ it's key to have leadership when dealing with a club full of individuals who are either drunk or under the influence of a substance so working with people to one entertain and manage the night and two speaking to hundreds during the night about issues or music selections. So yes, overall I do believe I'm quite well rounded when it comes two these two important life skills. Another example is leading 501st squads in events, as an officer you need to have the confidence to work alongside others and also dishing out instructions to your men. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: I do completely understand about activity and its consequences of inactivity. 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

So, my event idea comes as the following.

Beginning/Briefing - The whole idea of this event is stealth and working together. Heading to a base well guarded by hired guns comes a great challenge of rescue and teamwork. Firstly, being deployed would be Shadow Company and an attack battalion of my choosing. Together they'll have to come up with a suitable plan to gain access to the base without being spotted or giving away the sign of them having any presence at the base. The objective is to gain access to the base, search the base for the holding cells and break out Young Warriors from a Wookie clan on kashyyyk. 

Middle/Main Impact - Shadow Company and the attack battalion would have to sneak in and out with the captured wookies without alerting guards to their plans. Awaiting for them would be an LZ with 2-3 LAATS on standby. If the LAATS were spotted due to the mission being compromised and were destroyed this means a holdout would be needed whilst the battalions on the ground survive until backup arrives. If they are caught on base the whole base will go into lockdown meaning those well trained in TECH and ENGINEERING would have to gain access to the holding cells whilst having to deal with those hired to defend the base from any individuals looking to release the wookies. 

Conclusion - If the mission is fully carried out as stealth should be then you'll be able to get in and out without issue. No deaths, no shots fired unless needed and if an enemy was taken down due to hand to hand combat then that body would be well hidden and not seen by oncoming patrols. If the battalions are compromised its all about damage limitation, the base is full of hired guns meaning they outnumber the republic force so fighting to get out will be quite a task. If the wookies were to die the whole mission would be a failure and the battalions on the ground would then have to escape.

Equipment needed - Cloaking for battalions after a crash course with Shadow Company, Explosives for EOD's, T21's for the hired guns along with two watch tower snipers.  The map would be dark and need to be a base complex. 

NOTE - SORRY FOR THE COLOR CODING IN THE APP, FORUMS ARE A LITTLE BUGGERED FOR ME CURRENTLY