Lilj GM application <3

LIl-J

Veteran Admin

Name:Lilj 

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:530398496

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 2767:06:13.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 9/10

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:With me being apart of Synergy I have always love making events or sometimes deployments. But one of the main things is of course activity upon the server i want to hold good numbers and of course how can we do that without events. There have been times where we would go without one for maybe a hour or 2 and everyone would be bored or just Bunny hooping around base. Even tho I am a SA and I can do events/encounters I want to be apart of the GM team fully so I can learn from other GM's and to go up in the ranks in the game master system. And another really big thing is that I want to push myself to make better events and to make better deployments and to know what the server wants in a event or in a deployment 

Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes i do 

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
Deployment: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lNY2gLTtgb8Ejy5_R2YGvA5Uars190XvJYmcIUSQqRM/edit?usp=sharing

Event: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10OG30cpl7_zfFmYn21vVxR4EXgsqOAwQiI4btdt4M68/edit?usp=sharing

+1 Those docs are hella hilarious, I have no doubt that you will be an amazing and funny GM. 

Although they are funny, they look kinda no effort, so perhaps dash some color here and there to make it look better, cause its funny, but I don't think the higher-up GMs wanna see that...

I could be wrong though, I like it, and we aren't a Fortune 500 company so there can be some tomfoolery happening :)

Would love for you to be a GM though!

Edited by GatorSkins
  • Friendly 1

Current: 212th MAJ | Ghost Company Lead

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x2

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

+1 I think the Docs could use a little modification, but otherwise a good candidate for this position as he has experience building dupes and having fun with the community.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

+1 All that matters is that the doc looks like they would be good events

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Veteran Admin

Voided

Bad Batch Hunter

Veteran Admin

Unfortunately, your application to become a Game Master has been DENIED.

You are allowed to reapply after 2 WEEKS from this date.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Bad Batch Hunter