Finnley's GM Application

Finnley

Name: Finnley
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:132467704
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]:249:26:50.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:5-6
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?:i would like to join the GM team so i can help supply the sever with fun and enjoyable events to entertain people on the server
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?:Yes i understand 

Link us to 2 documents. One that is a deployment for the event server and one for a main server event. These will likely be the first events you do as a GM.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12lhfAum-eb4ln04MmfExKItxH0-7Jr0ArO1Xu6o8sx4/edit?usp=sharing -Event
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KnULGM7AUjawetf_bfqR5ZI05YlLxebVNk4cnDAWOqQ/edit?usp=sharing - Deployment

Please Please Give Feedback i did both of these Docs thought out the night trying to come up with Ideas to the point that its currently 4:21 am and i haven't slepted while having college in 3 hours so please if there is ANYTHING i can do to make this better please tell me. it wouldn't normally take this long im sure of it but yah. xx

Massive Boy Kisser

Wannabe Femboy

Current - Serra Keto

Hmm...for now I would have to say -1. I believe you recently got admin right? So I want you to understand how to spawn npcs spawnning in weapons and such for EJ's setting health all the basic stuff for now. When you join GM as a admin you will get SA as a promo and so you would have access to SA commands  and I feel like for you Finnley you should help out more in deployments and events to see how they run and play out while still learning how to properly handle being staff as well. Also I think your deployment doc could also be fleshed out a bit more as well. 

Edited by Joseph22

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Contact a GMO+ within 7 DAYS from this post to organise your interview!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the Game Master team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO GAME MASTER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png