Koho's Rex Application

Ko-mo-bro13

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name:Fireofthenight13

RP Name: Koho

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):STEAM_0:0:95358050

Battalion or squad you are applying for: I am applying for the position of the 501st Battalion commander captain Rex.

Experience: I've recently became a 501st Commander a few days ago. However the experiences before hand have built to me having the ability to control the commander position and thus help the battalion effectively. From beginning to end i have been a 501st trooper and have never swayed from the lads. From the beginning when i was a TR2 or now known as a PFC i was granted the position of Jet Trooper Officer (JTO) from the Jet Trooper Leader(JTL)  Corey. This thrust of power added to the commitment i have to the 501st legion. I would support manage and maintain the JTO position and the JT regiment i came with.

Corey, around the time i was SGT, stepped down from JTL and moved to the Pilot leader position. At this stage with a JTL missing corey allocated the new JTL to be yours truly Koho. From then onwards i focused on both JTL and,now that i was SGT, recruitment for the battalion. Using my trainer experience (Of which i have passed my 100th CC trained) to help pick out the perfect recruits for the 501st. 

During my SGT to CSM stages there were moment where i would have to help the battalion alone, As being and "Eastern" player makes staying on for the peak hours difficult, however i prevailed and continued my duty for the 501st legion. I've had to say welcome and goodbye to many people as they have become burnt out and tired over time but these are always a struggle in a large battalion. 

Becoming an officer was surprising as manly other CSM i talked to hadn't been promoted yet and made me feel that i was being boosted ahead of people. I took the officer positions with pride and lead operations of the 501st as well as training for both JT and the battalion as a whole. During this time the air company overseer and Intel position was placed with me. This helped to keep me busy and also a strange positions to leader over those who trained me into the 501st. 

Colonel Koho stuck for a good month, This mostly being the fact that all commander positions were occupied. This irritated me slightly as i wouldn't seen many of the commander during this time as they would go on their LOA (But life comes first so i understood there isn't much you can do). I've tried to develop good relations with every battalion and tried to make friends within them as well. I stilled had a lot of do as being one of the 2 active Intel on made it difficult to keep up with documentation and such. I'm still happy to do the documentation and any hard labor for the 501st because that's what keeps the battalion operational.

Now here i am, commander koho, leading the 501st but wanting to help progress and adapt it for the 501st and for the server in general. I've had many leadership experiences, many falls, and many sad moments but I've prevailed and want to improve and help the battalion.This experience should be enough to prepare me for what the 501st needs a Captain Rex to be.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe i should be battalion commander because i'm active and adapt well to situations that develop. I'm fast thinking using the tools given to me to solve problems with occur inside the battalion. I've wanted to be Captain Rex or Appo for a long time as they had very cool moments in the movies and television series. Captain Rex was what i felt defined the battalion, as the unorthodox and determined battalion that it is. I feel that i have enough experience to take control of the battalion. However i know this is an uphill battle  for the position as those who also are applying have more experience and have been Captain Rex before. However i believe my edge over they is my ability to control issues that happen in the battalion. I organize things from the background and help keep the battalion operating with documents, plans and with feedback from the battalion help to develop it to be stronger.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: I've watch all of the TV series about captain Rex and the 501st having their adventured with General Skywalker and Commander  Tano. I may be rusty with lore about the battalion but have a good enough knowledge of the battles rex has fought in and the lore after the 501st was changed into vader fist. I know of the fact the captain Rex and ahsoka tano survived after the Order and that it was Rex who saved Ahsoka when the order was given on mandalore (As rex found out about the plot of the inhibitor chips). I know that Kix discovered the inhibitor chips but was captured and frozen by the CIS to be recovered by a pirate crew years later. I could list the battles like Teth, umbara, and geonosis but that wouild take too long and wouldn't show my understanding of the lore. My appreciation of the lore is through the fact i understand the lore that ain't as popular or as flashy. I watch star wars lore videos all the time as lore entertains me (I also watch 40k lore but i know that doesn't add much).

Availability:GMT 17:00 to 21:00 usually or on holidays GMT 14:00 to 4:00

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:5 months?

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, it would be pretty difficult to make it this far without one. (However during later hours i usually type as i don't want to wake up the neighbors and my parents).

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want the battalion to be organized and filled with good leaders , officers and NCOs . I want there to have filled regiments to show the versatility of the 501st in missions. I want regiment leaders who recruit for their regiment whenever they can. I want to add more training into the battalion as it helps to develop the skills of every trooper. I want to have a battalion who feels like family to each other but fights like hell when in the area of CIS scum. I don't want the battalion to die so i want recruitment all the time to get more people into the battalion. I know it would be difficult to keep the entirety of the 501st to be always serious in RP even in TS but more dills and exercises might help to promote more RP. I don't want to have a strong grip on the 501st i want to be able to give them the initiative to do what is needed for the battalion and not wait for someone to order them to do it. However i want to control who enters as we want the battalion to look like , a well disciplined versatile battalion from the outside at least and a family on the inside.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: I do understand that.

Final Notes: i know i am the last to produce my Rex applications and this was slightly rushed but i put in the effort i can to get this out as fast as i can. Thanks for Reader!!!1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Senior AD Brigade Commander i feel that other applicants are better suited for the position of Rex it is a very hard choice as you all show promise and have good experience thus im staying NEUTRAL on this application

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Koho. You run the Eastern side of the 501st Legion. You are a great leader. However I feel you lack experience. 

I am NEUTRAL on this application. Best of Luck Buddy

~ Vice Admiral Wilhuff Tarkin | RC 62 Delta Squad EOD Scorch 

British