[ACCEPTED] Ghost/Warthog Staff Application

-Ghost-

RP Name: WolfPack MAJ Warthog(Formerly 104th Ghost)

Steam ID: 76561198857270242

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an admin, so I can help other people on the server who have any issues or problems I could resolve. I would also like to be able to build new dupes for the 104th or other battalions. As we know the 104th is very low on the number of active admins so I would like to help my battalion in any ways I can. I also would like to help set up or help with events or deployments so the GM's don't have too much on their hands. I have fun hanging around most people on this server, and would like to give back to the server I've had so much fun on. The main reason I wish to be an admin is mainly due to some friends being admins and me looking up to them.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am relatively new to star wars RP and I feel that this was a very good choice for a first server to join. I enjoy helping other people as much as I can, and I always try to become the best person I can be. I have started college a few months ago, so I can only maintain 4-6+ hours each evening in EST.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No, I'm still kind of new to star wars RP and this server was my first choice.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 206

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

Very cool and chill guy +1

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

Veteran Admin

+1 but he kinda stinky tho 

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png