[DENIED] CWRP - (King/Tenn) Staff Application

bulletyt906

RP Name: Improcco Company Maj REGL Clanky

Steam ID: 76561199519204982

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): So i will start off with i am very active and im always on. I want to be able to help out people that need help like whitelist when nobody is on or if there is no staff on and there is a problem I can try and deescalate the situation and handle the situation. I always enjoy being staff in gta5 rp servers because I could help out and meet a lot of the members. I understand the importance of staff in roleplay servers. You need staff in rp servers to be able to run smoothly. I also am very friendly and nice to everyone in the game and I'm always willing to help out when there is a problem or if they have a question. I would also like to start my journey here with synergy and to help out as much as I can.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished:

So in star war rp I do not have any staff experience in Garry's mod, but I do have a lot of experience of being staff in gta 5 rp ps4 that were also pc servers. I was the founder of a lot of servers and staff on a lot of the servers. I did that for 8 years when I started to be a staff member. Just to go into more depth about being staff in the rp servers and what i did as staff was i had to work my way up from trial mod cofounder on a lot of the servers. When I was on staff my job was to recruit and handle problems and do interviews for positions. I also just wanted to say thank you for reading.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:

864 hours

Edited by bulletyt906
had to change name
Veteran Admin

+1 Super active and would be a great addition

+1 he has good past experience and I see no Bias, Ive only seen and heard good things with this man 

_______________________ Current _______________________

Server Retired

_______________________ Retired _______________________

104th WolfPack Lead / ARCO / "Boost" / "Dash-29", Alpha-66 WO "Muzzle", Jedi Shadow Manager Hoovyx2,Torrent Company Officer "Tup"

Veteran Admin

+1 Hes got this 

Veteran Admin

+1 Great dude, perfect for staff!

Current: 501st BCMD Rex | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2