[ACCEPTED] CW - Pugkipz's Staff Application

Pugkipz

RP Name: CG HVYO SGT Tooka / Jedi 41st Pupil Padawan Magnus Cocoes

Steam ID: 76561198018133126

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to join the staff team as i'd like to do my part to help out the server. I'm planning on sticking around for a good long while and i'd like to help people with any issues they might have. I really enjoy the server and want others to enjoy it as much as I do and feel comfortable to participate with the community without any bad apples spoiling their experience. My experience with the server up until now has been excellent, And my hope is to bring my own set of skills to the table to make it even more so for others. My experience with the staff team has been great and I feel like it'd be even better working alongside them in maintaining the peace on the server and providing a healthy roleplaying enviroment. I am grateful for the opportunity to apply for a position here and hope you all have a pleasant time.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm just your average guy from Puerto Rico, I've been playing Garrys mod for 15,390 hours and I feel like I can call myself a Veteran of this game, Playing since Early 2011. I'm unemployed and have an abundance of freetime currently, Most of my days are spent playing on Garrys Mod or other games, I'm rather introverted in person but i'm generally pleasant. I enjoy random fun facts on the internet, Not much else to me than that.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I've had prior staff experience from my years on Garrys Mod, My most recent staff positions were on an HL2RP server called Cataclysm (Which has since closed down.) and as an Admin on the Civil Networks SCPRP US, I'm knowledable on ULX and am no stranger to the function of admin commands.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 119 hours.

Note: Notifying that i've recently been arrested for accidental RDM a couple days ago. I had not seen A'den when I fired on a Droid Transport, I apologized to them and submitted myself to Arrest for the incident.

Edited by Pugkipz
Veteran Admin

+1 He is active and seems quite mature, I'd say give him a shot.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Dumbass, Omega 15 CPL Fi (Again...)

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2