Is it okay for owners to rdm?

Cam

I know they own the server and shit (duh) but imagine being new to the server and you see the server owners RDMing. That’ll leave a bad impression on the community and it will turn that player away. Now imagine someone recording this and the video gets like, 10k views. That’s at least 5k people deciding to stay away from the server

• Agree 1

If we, the founders, want to get on and goof around. We can.

However if you have a problem you're more than welcome to ask us to stop and we 99% of the time will if you're not just being a whiny cunt.

We aren't on often, and when we are we like to have fun. This doesn't always ensue RDM, but we usually like to just mess around or chat with people outside of rp.

I haven't seen 1 owner RDM so far so I'm not sure of this situation but like jek said, they can if they wish as they hardly play on it and only come to have a little mess about. This post is stupid, someone should just delete this post.

@King_schowygee hmm...wierd same here and I have seen all of them screwing around. I agree with these RDM allegations are vague since I have only seen them do it in closed up areas (like everyone). The only public thing they do is maybe Joah screaming his lungs off and comparing something to an irl thing. In general they just meme around like everyone else :P

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

1 minute ago, King_schowygee said:

Bro you may know me from my name as post scralone or werewolf 

Oh yeah I remember, we accidentally kicked you out of the 104th because no one recognized your name. xD Sorry about that :>

2 minutes ago, King_schowygee said:

I wasn't kicked out I left but it was my mistake as I was originally called werewolf but came back and chaged it to post scralone and you guys was confused ahaha but I left anyway 

ah ok xD