Epsiode II but scuffed - Rohan

Synergy

• System

Name: Rex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155676106

Who helped (If applicable): Hamm

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Had to adapt, made something out of it

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

3/4/5 more rp

• Informative 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Head Admin

3/5/4

Being able to produce a good deployment after things out of your hands crash the server is a sign of a great GM, and I rate your effort and care 5 because of your ability to adapt and still use your storyline. Server struggled a bit on the 2nd map with lag but was good. 

This one didn't spark joy for me in terms of enjoyment. At the start, the amount of grenades in the cave was way too much, and it caused a bottle neck where even if we played smart and took our time, it just wasn't fun. When we got out and started pushing the main base, it felt a little too light and there wasn't much to do. 

On top of that, cloakers going ahead to blow up engines or skip certain parts is exactly the same thing as 2ndAC or jetpack users jetpacking ahead, but we were told jump packs only. Feels like the same thing, it just gets a bit lame when jetpacks are put as jump packs at almost every deployment. 

Other than that it just didn't hit the same way other ones do. Maybe I'm a simpleton and I like shoot em up's, but idk. 

• Informative 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png