[ACCEPTED] CW - Finnley's Staff Application

Finnley

RP Name:Serra Keto (was XX) and finnley

Steam ID:76561198225201136

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone:GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be staff because in my time being here i found Alot of fun people. i would like to keep this community safe and secure. I also like helping people to the best of my ability and i believe that being staff will do that more. i also love the idea of working with a close team. i also want to help make sure everyone is having Fun and enjoying there time within the server. i also wish to be able to improve my skills such as Communication as nothing is perfect and my ability to assist so on 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum) i am Studding in college currently doing Hospitality however i plan to do Game design. i also have autism (High functioning) however i have always had an interest in games and trying to make new friendships i also have dislecia. nothing to do with games but im also Part of the LGBTQ community which always help me Practice Communicating and helping people 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes and in terms of accomplishments just every day staff duitys ig however a top up would be nice 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 151:15:44.

Massive Boy Kisser

Wannabe Femboy

Current - Serra Keto

Veteran Admin

+1 i cant wait to have you with us!

+1 join us!

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2