Gator's GM APP

GatorSkins

Name: Gator

SteamID: 76561198407341298 or STEAM_0:0:223537785

How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: 403 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Seven

Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I am very excited about the opportunity to join the Gamemaster team because I am an incredibly creative person and I want to add more to the community than just being a consumer. I want to become a producer of the content that I already know and love, and bring more people an experience that I have already had. Having been a very active player in the Synergy RP community, I've had the chance to witness firsthand the experience of events and RP that goes around this server. Everyone is always trying to have fun and I can see that reflected on this server.  As a Gamemaster, I want to help make an entertaining environment where players can make these memories while playing on Synergy.

Do you understand that you will be removed from the program if you are inactive?: Yes

Blue Shadow Infection (Event)

Hunt for Bane (Deployment)

Current: 212th MAJ | Ghost Company Lead

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x2

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

+1 very chill guy and very fun to be around he will do great as a GM

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball