Tio's resignation

Tio

Name: Tio

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:73714963

The final day of work: 12/30/17

Reason for leaving: Work is a struggle and I don't want to stress on a video game. I'd rather enjoy a game then have to worry about it right now. Maybe I'll be back when I have the time to play. :)

Farewells: 

@Ryx You, sir owe me 1.4 million credits and I will be back to get them... Anyways you were not only a great Commander but a great friend and I had a lot of fun with you. I'll miss you dad
@Rays Um... thin walls doesn't mean people shouldn't walk right in without knocking

@JirachiSirachi You bailed me and two others out of jail the very 1st day I was on the server and showed me how to properly play. I'm here now because of you<3
@Captin_Blackfire You may have just demoted yourself for being incompetent, but you really are good at what you do. You are a good leader and you'll be back to where you were soon my guy.
@Unkindled This is my son. I adopted him. I love him and he shall always be my favorite CC 

@Praydoh Gave me 600k. Funny guy.

@J.Jefferson Still my only follower. Before I left 41st he was a pretty good friend of mine. I might be disowned now but I still <3 you bb

@Wombat @Woody The 1st two 41st I met we used to battle it out in CIT when I was 101st. I'll miss you guys

@Porsche We just got back together and now we are apart again... Farewell my brother :(

@Oshava C'mere daddy ;))   

@TTRaven I miss you man. And I always liked you we had some good memes when you accepted my tickets before.( roll and if you get a 50+ i'll +1 your app...)

@Bbstine Hey, look its a witch. IS THAT CORVEZEOO

@Chop Chop is Mcdonalds signature sauceee

@Max I asked him for candy on Halloween... He said look behind me to just /escapes into the elevator

There are more of you and I love you all. I might be back one day but until then...  INACTIVE

I got 1 mil to bail Joah out

Edited by Tio
  • Agree 4