[DENIED]   CWRP Serverpapa's NEW ADMIN APP

DANSNIDER

RP Name: Fi/spock/kirk

Steam ID:76561198336077729

VIP (Y/N):  yes

Timezone: est (although I'm on throughout the night)

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I'm looking for my next step on this server. I have grown very fond to the people on this server and i want to help it grow. This would allow me to become more challenged and give me something to do as I have retired from all my other servers. I now because of this server have gotten more intrigued with starwars lore. I hope to be an understanding and unbiased member of the team and although the staff ticket time is very quickly responded to, I feel like I can help keep that as well as my time online could be a valuable asset.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a medically retired USMC Veteran. I have a wonderful wife named Samantha (yes, she encourages my Garry's mod larp). I have been doing some sort of rp for about 16 years, all the way from 2nd edition D&D.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I was a Head Admin on Icefuse Networks MilRP.
I helped with server advertising. I also was an Admin on another rp server (one i highly regret due to the toxic community) I was one who reached out directly to facepunch when our server was blacklisted.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server? 181 hours from time I'm writing this.

Edited by DANSNIDER
Veteran Admin

+1 

Edited by LIl-J

-1 I don't believe is ready for new admin he's been blacklisted from battalions for being Toxic and disrespectful also has disrespected multiple staff members just for doing their job on the server on that thought I don't believe he will have a positive impact as a staff member.

Also I thank you for your service.

Edited by Hamm

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

Seen multiple people talk about how rude you are towards others and then claim everyone is biased towards new players while insulting and being problematic.    I've witnessed this several times myself and this isn't the kind of behavior we need in the staff team.   Especially calling people cucks and dickheads. 

Don't take this the wrong way at all but I will say you have improved a little.   I'll give you that and you have some decent history.  I have seen you wanting to do more with the community but I really want to see you a bit more calmer.   

-1 for now.    Rooting for your turnaround. 

Edited by Zensras
  • Agree 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

15 minutes ago, Hamm said:

-1 I don't believe is ready for new admin he's been blacklisted from battalions for being Toxic and disrespectful also has disrespected multiple staff members just for doing their job on the server on that thought I don't believe he will have a positive impact as a staff member.

I agree with Hamm -1 for me

• Agree 1

I love this guy... But, I think he needs to fix his image in the server. I have no conflictions with him, he had been nothing but nice to me so in the future when he  improves his image, he will then get my plus one

Former Hound, Current Jedi Knight Watchman, Grievous Beater

Veteran Admin

I havent had a problem with you, but after seeing some of the responses on this thread im going with -1.

Edited by Hysterical
Head Admin
On 8/12/2023 at 1:37 AM, Hysterical said:

I havent had a problem with you, but after seeing some of the responses on this thread im staying neutral. 

You can't vote Neutral, either +1 or -1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1 Reading through some of the votes while I have no bad coils with you I think you have to fix your image on the server a bit. Be a bit more respectful to server staff and such to show us that you wanna be on the staff team. Being on the staff team means you're there to help out on the server and you have to be serious when you're taking tickets and eventually doing sits, 

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or a Veteran Admin+.

You may re-apply for a staff position after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - DENIED

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2