bx raid - zeros

Synergy

• System

Name: Rex

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95524740

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): random early morning EJs

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Head Admin

3/4/5 - I liked the idea it was hard and i enjoyed the RP in the brig with myself

Edited by AarronMcK

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

1/1/5

This event was not even an event, encounter, or even entertainment. This was just mass rdm under the pretense of it being "entertainment." 7 Commando droids with around 5k health, snipers, shotguns, rifles, and rocket launchers with backup from a Jedi Hunter droid is no entertainment. There was no objective for the EJs, except to just kill people, and the "entertainment" even had non VIP event jobs. For over 30 min - 1 hour this entertainment went on where ejs just kept turning off generators, shooting people in the bunks area, and just killing people with no roleplay ever. The game master in this event is even included as he partook as "BX Captain."  Remember this was during downtime when only around 10-15 people were active most being low ranks. Ejs even claimed that this was not an event or encounter during DB! This was a Mass RDM Fest from this battalion/Ejs. 

5/5/5 

Some people just gatta get better at PvP

• Winner 4

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Arroyo said:

1/1/5

This event was not even an event, encounter, or even entertainment. This was just mass rdm under the pretense of it being "entertainment." 7 Commando droids with around 5k health, snipers, shotguns, rifles, and rocket launchers with backup from a Jedi Hunter droid is no entertainment. There was no objective for the EJs, except to just kill people, and the "entertainment" even had non VIP event jobs. For over 30 min - 1 hour this entertainment went on where ejs just kept turning off generators, shooting people in the bunks area, and just killing people with no roleplay ever. The game master in this event is even included as he partook as "BX Captain."  Remember this was during downtime when only around 10-15 people were active most being low ranks. Ejs even claimed that this was not an event or encounter during DB! This was a Mass RDM Fest from this battalion/Ejs. 

I'll chime in on this as I was an EJ helping, We only had 1k health, with the exception of the Hunter Droid that had 2.5k health, every single EJ there was had VIP, or else they couldn't have been on the job, Also I'm not even 501st so idk how it was only 501st.

• Funny 1

Future Adult!

22 minutes ago, hyper111224 said:

1/1/5 event

the single WORST event i have ever seen we got spawncamped by "bx commando droids" with rocketlunchers lightsaber and z6 rotary guns and all had 10k hp and armor

edit they also were camping the engine room

I would like to note that the only weapons that were used were tracking launchers to shoot out a singular ARC that wasn't supposed to be spawned, E5, and the e5 - s, No Z6's were spawned, also like my previous response, all EJs were at or below 2,500 hp

Future Adult!

Head Admin
21 minutes ago, Banoodle said:

High HP for low playercount

High HP and High amount of EJs

21 minutes ago, hyper111224 said:

and all had 10k hp and armor

2 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

7 Commando droids with around 5k health

20 minutes ago, DawnUpon said:

10k health and tons of armor on low pop.

For reference, Zeros followed the rules to a teeth even if he doesn't have to as a Game Master Manager regarding health guidelines and what not. No clue where these weird values for HP and armor are coming from, but when I hopped on and checked they all had between 900 and 2000 health, after a tiny bit of combat. 

If you are going to rate an event bad, so be it, your experience may have been bad or not as enjoyable as always, but don't throw out accusations that are pulled out of nowhere!

Thanks for anyone who put genuine feedback on it for improvement. 

• Agree 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

4 minutes ago, Rohan said:

For reference, Zeros followed the rules to a teeth even if he doesn't have to as a Game Master Manager regarding health guidelines and what not. No clue where these weird values for HP and armor are coming from, but when I hopped on and checked they all had between 900 and 2000 health, after a tiny bit of combat. 

If you are going to rate an event bad, so be it, your experience may have been bad or not as enjoyable as always, but don't throw out accusations that are pulled out of nowhere!

Thanks for anyone who put genuine feedback on it for improvement. 

We had staff spectate and check the health amounts. Midway event they had 2,500 health, and since everyone else has been shooting at event jobs for 15 min the extra health was added to compensate. 

There also was an event job who was not VIP:

https://gyazo.com/ad4bc9f22befdc85c5c0768f6a158438

Also had a droid with a rocket launcher who was being shot by 6 other different people yet still managed to survive after being shot by a RC shotgun and the RC  Shotgun flamethrower whatever its called.

No arguments just wanted to say my peace.

• Pay Respect 1
Head Admin
1 minute ago, Arroyo said:

There also was an event job who was not VIP:

Thanks for pointing that out, I have talked with Zeros regarding the event and it should be handled.

Appreciate it staying professional and not turning into a big thing 
:peeposalute:

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

19 minutes ago, Edgar said:

I would like to note that the only weapons that were used were tracking launchers to shoot out a singular ARC that wasn't supposed to be spawned, E5, and the e5 - s, No Z6's were spawned, also like my previous response, all EJs were at or below 2,500 hp

All of the troopers standing outside of brig were shot with some sort of explosive by the BX's

image.png

That is from one of my clips ~ 5 Minutes before the end of the event. So either they were getting their healths set mid event, or they started at something way higher than 2k at the start. 

image.png

Not to mention they shot AT LEAST 6 rockets in a ROW at troopers outside of Brig. So I'm confused as to what you mean about the singular ARC? (Clip of rockets being shot at troopers can be provided if needed)