[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Dom staff Admin application

Dom0619

RP Name:Dom

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:460498523

VIP (Y/N): yes

Timezone: Eastern

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become an administrator because I want to help this sever grow and be able to help all the other admin working on the sever and help give everyone the best experience on the sever. I know sometimes there's a lot happening sometimes so it's hard for the admin to help others right away so me becoming an admin I can help get to people that are waiting and help with whatever they need. I also just admire admins for everything they do they sometime have to stop there RP to help others with their problems or questions and that's what I want to do. I haven't been staff before because I'm still new to the game but i think over time i can become a good admin. I'm just glad this is the first sever I ever been on and picked and i have had the best experience here and just want to make sure everyone that join have the same that I did.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 19 and graduated last year and keep up with being a volunteer firefighter, it's always been my dream to become a firefighter and i became one at 14 just a junior firefighter so I couldn't do anything like go in a house fire till last year. My Favrot thang is helping people it always has been that's why I love being a firefighter i been told that it's my purpose in life helping people. But I'm from pa and soon will be going back to the coal mines to hope to make a good carer.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: No but I'm a fast learner and i hope can can show yall that.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 124 hours

Edited by Dom0619

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Former: Liaison

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png