[ACCEPTED] CWRP - (Deathtiger’s) Staff Re-Application

RP Name: Deathtiger

Steam ID: Steam32 - STEAM_0:0:419522160 / Steam64 - 76561198799310048

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

What was your previous staff rank?: A

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?:
I resigned because I grew tired of being staff on the server and did not want to be forced to play on the server as much as I did just to meet the quota.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum):
Well I am trying to improve the amount of time lost from nothing happening. I would like to get back into the staff to help actively contribute to the GM team with hosting events, but I would also like to get my staff powers back so I can make some dupes and host trainings with other battalions when nothing is going on. Lastly, I know I am not the only person that struggles with this but I have noticed that tickets take forever to get claims a lot of the time where I have to make tickets for a solid 5-6 minutes just to get a simple ATTE spawned in to host tank training or wait to get droids and a dupe spawn for a tryout. 

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum):
I think that my staff term previously went overall very well. I meet my quote and claimed tickets. After I graduated high school I feel like it started going down overall. I was losing motivation and was tired of getting messaged to get on and host events or to get my hours up. I remained on staff for about a month after graduating high school but made the decision to resign because I wanted to think about what I was going to do. I was fresh out of high school and had no idea what I wanted to do 100% so I wanted to take time and focus on my life more. In August of 2022, I made committed to joining the United States Army where I was without my computer for around 7 months. I am now back and was informed that the staff team is more user-friendly and I am wanting to give it a shot. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe's Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

+1. Poor example of a staff member. Plus your reasoning seems insincere

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL CPT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi x2, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2, Alpha-74 SGT Stec