Wiz's staff app

TheOne

Banned

RP Name:SC 2ndLT Wiz

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:192738425

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I wish to be an Administrator so that I may help and improve both gameplay and roleplay. I have a lot of experience administrating and believe that I can assist members of the community with anything that they may need help with. Im one of the most active people on the server and sometimes i notice there is no active staff so i wanna apply so when there's no staff on i can help others.I've also noticed a lot more minging on the server and i wanna help with that. A lot of people on the server like/respect me because of my previous position as Oz on the 501st. I would like to be able to do more things for the Synergy roleplay community and for my battalion so me getting staff would help host public sims for people to pass time with and it would help me host private training for SC.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):ummm well to start off i'm a pretty friendly guy, i always like making new friends and i like helping people out. In my opinion I'm a pretty intelligent man and i like studying things like how people act, humane nature and shit like that. I'm also an otaku meaning i like anime and manga. so in all im a pretty weird kid but I'm sure you will like me.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes i have staff experience on Superior servers I was a head admin for a while until things happened in my personal life so i had to resign but besides that i have no other experience.

3 hours ago, Karma said:

It's a good app butttt not a TR buddy get that then maybe ill give nice thumb up but for now

you dont need to be a TR to apply for staff. You get trained to be a trainer when you get accepted into the position of staff my guy. I dont know if you knew this but now you do.

• Agree 1
Banned

cough

Edited by TheOne

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted for an interview! Contact an Overseer+ by 1/1/2018 to have your interview conducted!

//Locked

//Moved To Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.