212th Side Deployment

Synergy

• System

Name: Cody

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:146600285

Who helped (If applicable): STEAM_0:1:32410047 (Fars) STEAM_0:1:190559258 (John)

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): NA

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): After getting a mission priority objective from Chancellor Palpatine, 212th was sent to a distant planet in the Mustafar system to track down and eliminate a group of Sith assasins trained by Count Dooku. Troops were able to deploy down to the moon's surface and clear out enemy FOB's and defenses until finally locating the final base. There, General Kenobi encountered a Sith Apprentice, eliminated him, and led the 212th to victory!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NA

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/5

This was single handedly one of the best events I've played in a while, battalion deployment's NEED to be brought back this was so fucking good. 

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Head Admin

this was fucking class lad!! i wanna see more of this i rate it 10 outta 10 

• Pay Respect 1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

4/4/4

The gameplay was simple, but fun. Nothing seemed to last too long, we had a good pace, and the event made sense.

Care was given, and attention to detail was clearly given for such a short prep time. I'd think more of and ending would have been nice, the Sith fight felt a little short.

Lag was pretty well handled. It had a few drops, but nothing unmanageable.

All in all, it was a very fun event, and I can't wait for the next private deployment!

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg