[ACCEPTED] CWRP - DripSyndrome Staff Application

Drip

RP Name: DripSyndrome

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:638789745

VIP (Y/N): N

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be able to help the community have a better and more enjoyable time on the server. I also want to be able to make fun events that are different from the normal shootouts and regular scenarios. Although I'm new to the server I greatly enjoy it and plan on playing it for a very long time. I am extremely active as of now and ultimately as A staff I want to eliminated the problem of players waiting for vehicles or any other help entirely. I just want to over all improve the server and be able to contribute to its future development and endeavors. I want the community to grow so we will never have any troubles with server population or events. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a new player to the server and I was instantly hooked. I've been a star wars fan since the day I was born and absolutely love what the server has to offer. I am usually quiet but I'm dedicated to my work and my duties. I am curentley in Highschool and spend most of my free time on this server. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I don't have any staff experience on Garry's Mod but I have been staff on other games like Minecraft 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 316 hours

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

Head Admin

+1 but I’ve seen a little mingey behavior from you in the past few weeks, but I’m confident that’ll stop once you start working with the staff team 

• Agree 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

-1 Mingy, and all interactions I’ve had with you have been negative. In 1 day you got arrested and in a different staff sit you tried arguing the whole time. Maybe I’ve only seen you on rough days, but not something I would wanna see from a staff member

Former SO 1stLT Violet                    Former: DU 1stLT FedEx                      Former: Jedi Master Jemmy

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander