[ACCEPTED] BigZach - Staff Reapplication

BigZach

RP Name: BigZach

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199586816 | 76561198359439360

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: GMT

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left the staff team because I left the server for a long wee while.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to rejoin the server so I can get my old staff fill for my brain. I miss it really, that creative out put GM wise and the whole thing of just helping people. It's pretty fun and fulfilling. :)

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): Honestly I can't really remember. It's so long ago and I've been staff on and off since like 2017 so it's just melded into my brain as a big gelatinous blob. I've had my ups and downs in staff that's for sure, most issues in the past were cause by like motivation and burnout.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1 Bro is fully back

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

+1 welcome back

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

+1 one 212th event per week sorry I don’t make the rules 

• Funny 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Agree 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

• Director
Director

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED