Buurg

RP Name: TC ARFO SGT Tup

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104192114

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: Senior Admin

Are you currently staff on a different server?: No

Why did you leave the staff team?: Left for a break from server

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I just want to help out the server and get it back to how things use to be. I also just think it would benefit having more active admins on. Especially since I'm online a lot of times where there is minimum players online and may need a staff member. I also would love to aid out with events and encounters more and help out setting up dupes and sims when players need it.  

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous experience was simply fantastic. I helped out ton with promoting server rules and helping maintain order when things get chaotic. I also was always setting up sims and encounters/events in the server just to keep people having fun. If your not having fun thats when things start to get cringe and chaotic. 

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes I do.

Veteran Admin

+1 hope to see you back with us soon!

GM Leadership

+1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1 Yes s

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

If you were a Former SA and weren't removed, i see no reason for you not to come back. That extra event and 7 tickets a week will help the server greatly!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 Good luck, hope to see some good work!

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Head Admin

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Head Admin

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander