Lore Pilot Armor Bug

I apologize if this isn't in the right section or format for this section of the forums, normally only use the forums to rate events.

To my knowledge none of the lore named pilots that have a separate model/job have the ability to use the new “buy armor” command. Or buy armor in the first place. I propose looking into/fixing this because new people to the battalion or battalions are going to be looking at those lore characters to see what support does. When they see them not buy/dropping armor for others they either won’t know they have the ability to or won’t want to go for support any longer. In my time as Oddball, I have had the opportunity to speak and have friendships with past Oddballs and this has been a frustration for them in the past. They have said that there has been bug reports for this same issue in the past but yet it’s still an issue. I can only hope that this time it's different.

Edited by Fishy

Current - Six-Ten

Longshot - Peel - GCO - GC - SupL - ArfL - HVYL - Oddball - Waxer - Boil

• 7 months later...