Commando Droids Sneaky Weaky

Synergy

• System

Name: Fi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83180277

Who helped (If applicable): Rizzo, Shroud, Zeros, Misfit, Tomm

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Commando Droids were tasked with Sneaking into the base as DU, and then Planting bombs in ER and steal data, so a main droid force could attack the base and Take over thesh

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

4/4/4, I am not sorry to misfit for rolling a 99 against him

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

2/4/3, Broke Game Master Rules Regarding Gun Using Event Jobs. The Max Health For A Gun User Not Considered A Boss Is 1500hp, The 7-8 Event Jobs Used Had 4500hp Breaking Eather The Rule Regarding Gun User Stats Or The Limit Of Boss Event Jobs (Which Is 2)

2 minutes ago, Drone said:

2/4/3, Broke Game Master Rules Regarding Gun Using Event Jobs. The Max Health For A Gun User Not Considered A Boss Is 1500hp, The 7-8 Event Jobs Used Had 4500hp Breaking Eather The Rule Regarding Gun User Stats Or The Limit Of Boss Event Jobs (Which Is 2)

For the Record Compensation was made due to the knowledge of the equipment you all would be using. only having a max of 1000-1500 HP would mean the EJ's would have died rather quickly, ending the event before it even got to start. Thank for reminding me of the rules!

Former: Liaison

3 minutes ago, Pythin said:

For the Record Compensation was made due to the knowledge of the equipment you all would be using. only having a max of 1000-1500 HP would mean the EJ's would have died rather quickly, ending the event before it even got to start. Thank for reminding me of the rules!

Ill remember to compensate with my artillery strike marker. Even things out a little

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.