TR | FO SCPO | DU HVY SSG | H P | Comics
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:151046311
How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:
1000+ Hours Don't know Exactly how many
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:
6 I'm still learning more hoping to get a solid grasp
How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:
Decent I know how to make people listen and STFU and I know how to keep people informed
Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:
I understand
Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:
I transmission comes in to naval crew
CIS CMD (name): "We are here to make an agreement republic Let us onboard and we may progress our meeting"
If Naval Deny to abilty for them to board The CIS Blow a way in through 1 of the hangars
If they let them onboard the CIS land peacefully in a hangar
CIS CMD (name): "Thank you republic I appreciate the welcoming"
Out walks 1 Droid Commander Suurrounded nded by a box formation all holding Guns in saftey
CIS CMD (name): "I would Like to talk to Your Higher ups in any meeting room you may have"
If they attemp to gun down the Droids The droids attack back and escape ( Basically the Troopers would have ruined the event
If they let them to the meeting room The event progresses
CIS CMD (name): We've got these *puts down a message written by the General grevious* He says he'll give you a bounty of holocrons which he has "Found" if you give him obi wans, and anikans sabers to add to the collection"
If The do give up their sabers then grevious arrives at the Meeting room and he gives takes the Sabers and then in a turn of events turn the droids hostile and runs with the holocrons and sabers
General Grievous: "You foolish republic You shouldn't have fell for our simple games"
If the jedi refuse (which they probably will) Grevious Comes out of nowhere through the hangar Saying
General Grievous: "Thats I predicted would happen"
The Droids then go hostile and grevious Goes mental on the Troopers

At the end if grevious escapes with the holocrons (& the sabers) the republic has lost
if Grievous Dies and loses the holocrons the republic have won back
Event jobs needed: (extra Info)
- 4 Normal CIS droids armed with e-5 Rifle & CIS Shotgun
-1 CIS Droid Commander With e-5 Rifle & CIS Shotgun & CIS sniper
-General Grievous (I'll probably Be that for events sake) Dual bladed Lightsaber (Like always)
(I did check that the E-5 is a CIS weapon it is)

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~