Hazard's Staff Application

FlameHazard

Rp Name: TR 2ndACS W2 HTT CSM Hazard

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102512887

Timezone: EST.

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator: I would like to become a staff member in order to help the server and the people within the server or community to improve and enjoy the community that they are in, this could simply be done by being respectful and nice to others, that way it could set off a chain reaction and maybe one day, we could all respect each other. Lastly, I would like to become an administrator as I've seen many violations on a daily basis being commited by some of the people in the server and it goes unoticed, so I believe I could stop and reduce the violations.

Tell us a little about yourself: I try not to annoy others, I want to respect their space and time. I try to be considerate and I care for the community and try to improve and give knowledge to everyone so they may pass it on to others. I try to be unique in the way I act to others basically. I have been staff on many other RP and survival servers for other games, not many people have had the experience before. Lastly, I'm patient with others and know how to handle stress and not let it get to me.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I have experience as a staff member, but, not in Garry's Mod, but I feel as even though I havent been staff in Gmod, the same skills are needed universally, such as being patient with people or the ability to handle stress, as a staff member for any game, they require the same skills.

Edited by FlameHazard

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 12/27/17 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.