212th 1stLT Valdor/Shadow Knight III staff application

Valdor/Keltor

RP Name: 212th 1stLT Valdor/ 212th Shadow Knight III Keltor

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:15446554

Timezone:Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):
I want to be staff to help the server with players issues and help the community grow. I want to help the players so they can have a fun, enjoyable gaming experience. 
To be staff it takes patients and I have that. It takes someone who is mature and is responsible with a rank that can cause damage. As someone who has staff servers and owned a server i understand what it means to help others and to use your time for the sake of the server. without the players the server is nothing, the players keep the server alive. I like to help ppl and as as a walmart employee the slogan is the same in game as what we say at work. We are happy to help. We are the so the players can have fun, there for we can have fun. I tend to work super hard on things that i am really interested in and things that bring me joy and that is this server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):
I am a Knight III on my Jedi I am a sentinel manager and have been for a little bit. I work at Walmart as a cap 2 associate. I work shifts from 2pm to 11pm. Sometimes 2pm to 10pm. I am always off on Wednesdays. I played dungeons and dragons on Wednesdays nights and whenever I am not working I am playing my main 
gaming focus. Right now that is this star wars server. I played world of warcraft 10 years. I was a hardcore wow players. I started during Burning Crusade and that was around 2007. During my wow runs i have taken breaks from it to play Gmod. I have 3033 hours total on Gmod. i have and play tons of tabletop games because they are a lot of fun. My first system was a Nintendo and i have been a gamer ever since.
Do you have any previous staff experience?
I have lots of experience as staff on a dark rp server. Kirara can confirm that she was staff with me on vitality servers. She was super admin and I was one of the leading admins. I was staff on that server for a least 8 months. I'm familiar with most of the commands. I also was staff on several TTT servers. Main server i was staff for 2 years it was called Doug's Awesome TTT server. It no longer exist because it was taken down by the owner. I also owned a minecraft server for awhile. I have 3036 hours total on gmod.

Accepted into Staff Congratulations! Good luck on the road ahead!

\\Moved To Accepted

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.