Return of the malevolane V?

Slump

Name: Slump

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): Commando droids infiltrate with a small base on top of MHB attempting to steal data of the next patrol to note all movement of the Republic on Onderon, later revealing that this data was going to be transmitted to the Malevolance! P2 tomorrow ;)

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate:

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess

Head Admin

5/5/5, nice event

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

4/4/4 Very good 1st part my man

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

4 | 3 | 5

Fairly simple gameplay, nothing out of the ordinary but nothing bad, dupe that has been a bit over saturated in it's use recently and the difficult was a bit high for how many we had on. But no lag so all good.

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...