[ACCEPTED] Blue's Staff Re App

Redneck

RP Name: Blue

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144203891

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: CST

What was your previous staff rank?: SA

Are you currently staff on a different server?: NO

Why did you leave the staff team?: I left because I started football, started competing in Powerlifting comps, started high school, got an internship. So when I had free time I just wanted to rest so my play came to a halt.

Why do you want to rejoin the staff team? (3 sentence minimum): I want to join again because when I was an SA I could take things into my own hands. When I was bored I would host a training, host a event, help other people with those things. Now that I have much more time I want to go back to the days where I would get back home and hope on the game, where I would forget about how bad my day was I could just relax and have fun.

How do you feel your previous time as a staff member went? (3 sentence minimum): My previous time as a staff member I felt that I was helping the community have fun and engaged. My performance was never in question as I was always one of the top ticket taker and Game Helper. This time I want to get to VA maybe even HA I mainly just want to help the community.

Do you understand by re-applying to get your previous rank back that you will be tested on your knowledge of the server rules and practices?: Yes

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=