[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Synthetic Staff Application

Synthetic

RP Name: Synthetic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101877935

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be part of the administrator team because I want to help out the staff team. As a new staff member I know I have to train CC and do a whitelist, but I really like training people. I am always active and around as a friendly face. I think bringing me in would be good because I know the difference between my job and to be buddies.  My goal was to be a game master at some point, so I want to apply for that. I believe I can make a good impact on the Staff team! I believe I can be a good addition as I was part of the staff team in January for 2021.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentences minimum): Hello, I'm Synthetic I am a huge star wars fan. I love playing games and playing gmod. I Spend hours on my pc, either gmod or fivem. Another thing about myself is I'm an easy person to come to. I will always be a friendly guy but if I have to lay the law down I will. I will always get on as staff knowing my job and title to the server. I believe with a good staff team everything runs smoothly.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: Yes, I have a lot of experience in a staff team. I was part of a fivem community and I was a Junior Admin there. I am now part of MidwestRP fivem as a Staff in training, for their communications department. I know my way around being part staff. When I played roblox back in the day, I was an SHR in most of the groups I was in.

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 251:44:41

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Veteran Admin+ to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

the Darman Keller guy

Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the CWRP staff team!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=