It arrived from the Outer Rim.

Metro

Name: Metro

Who helped (If applicable): N/A

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional): N/A

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): A Consular Class ship from Mimban arrived after a Mercy Mission. A Flight Ensign comes out and is treated in the medbay but danger strikes! Something on Mimban went wrong....

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: N/A

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Head Admin

5/5/5 
Really good RP and gave us something to shoot at too. Thanks for hosting.

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

Forum Admin

4/4/5

From what I saw out of those who participated, they really did enjoy it. I certainly liked seeing the engagement!

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

3/5/5The gameplay was good. I see you tried with adding the ship and the zombies. I think the only reason gameplay dropped for me was because of player interactions. See that lower ranks get ignored or just people don't want to interact and tell them to basically fuck up which is nice! You did try your best with the idea. I found it interesting as it was a mix. Though you did crash and nearly caused me to blow myself up! 

Server performance didn't change. Was normal nothing to say about it.