Skylur's staff applications

skylurgames

In order to apply to the application process you must use this form when filling out your application:

RP Name: SC SS CPL Skylur or SS Jedi Padawan Skylur

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222812437

Timezone:central

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to become staff on the sever because, helping the sever, becoming gamemaster one day, and making sure everybody is having a good rp experience, to stop failrpers. So far I been having the best time of my life on the sever and I want to repay it back by becoming staff and helping all the players in need.  One day I want to become gamemaster and in order to do that I have to become staff. The most important thing I want to become staff is to make sure everybody is having fun and rping that is my goal as staff. Everybody hates having people that rdm and just failrp that is the worst and ruins all of the rp experience and I want to help and stop it.Those are the reasons why I wish to become part of the staff team.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love music I play guitar and trombone.I love helping people and giving them a smile that lightens up my day and hopefully lighten up theres too. I have dyslexia, anxiety and depression but that never stops me from reaching my goals.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I do have staff experience.

this is a great goal however its not a good thing if you're only wanting to join staff so you can be a gamemaster NEUTRAL

On 12/10/2017 at 4:00 PM, Skylur said:

gamemaster one day

Edited by Soapy

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

On 12/11/2017 at 3:58 PM, Soapy said:

this is a great goal however its not a good thing if you're only wanting to join staff so you can be a gamemaster NEUTRAL

Trying to become future gamemaster is one of my goals because if i become it than i get to help with events and make events but my goal and that i will try really hard to do is to make sure everybody is having a fun RP experience and stoping minges and failrpers and ect.

On 12/11/2017 at 6:58 PM, Soapy said:

You might be high. That is exactly one of the reasons people join staff.

+1 Skylur

Congratulations!

You have been accepted for an interview!

Please contact an Overseer by 12/21/17 for your interview.

Best of luck!!!

// Locked

// Moved to Pending

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

Accepted into Staff Congratulations! Good luck on the road ahead!

\\Moved To Accepted

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.